Friday, June 3, 2011

Verses on Friday

Happy Friday, again to everyone!  Hope you have had a wonderful week!  I'm so glad that you stopped in to see me for another Verses on Friday posting.


Summer seems to have arrived here and there is so much to do!  Our summer is packed full of plans and I can't wait.  Do you have any exciting summer plans?  


Sorry, I'm posting this a little late today- technical difficulties!  But better late than never! So-on to the card!

Today, I am using the Verses Rubber Stamp SY0517F "Hopes Born Anew".  

Don't you just love that flower stamp?  That is from Unity Stamps "Rain & Flowers".  I colored the flower with Copic Markers and the cloud and rain drops are embossed with Zing silver embossing powder.  Funny thing about my cloud stamp that I used- I have no idea who the maker of that stamp is!  The stamp itself is a cloud with an airplane flying next to it.  There is no maker's mark or name on the stamp.  I would love to give the maker credit for it, but just have no way of knowing.  If you should know the company that it if from, would you let me now?  It would solve a great mystery for me!

Well, short and sweet today, but I have some little ones who are now out of school and want to go play! Hope you have the opportunity to have some fun today and play with paper, ink and stamps!

See you next week!
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment