Friday, June 10, 2011

Verses on Friday- Think Lovely Thoughts

Hello, friends and Happy Friday to you!  Thanks for stopping in today for another Verses on Friday Project.  I hope you've had a great week.

Do you have anything planned for the weekend?  If not, and you are in the Cincinnati area, make sure you stop by Stamp Your Art Out!  They are having a Verses Warehouse Sale there on Saturday starting at 10:00 a.m.  Lots of Verses Stamps on sale at great prices!

And, now, here is my Verses project for this week:
For this week's card, I used Verses Rubber Stamp FS1140-D "Think Lovely Thoughts".  This stamp is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  I've used it on so many cards lately.  And I love how cute those mice are on Penny Black's stamp 4143K "Playdate".  That stamp was a lot of fun to color with my Copic Markers.

I have all the supplies I used for this card listed below.

Thanks again for stopping by for another week of Verses on Friday.  I would love to hear any comments or have you join as a follower!
Heather

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamps  FS1140D- "Think Lovely Thoughts"; Penny Black 4143K  "Playdate:
Markers:  Copic
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  DCWV
Designer Paper:  Carolee's Creation
Other:  Jenni Bowlin button (orange),  wood button and ribbon- unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment