Friday, June 17, 2011

Verses on Friday-Grandfather

It's Friday!  I can hardly believe another week has gone by.  But I'm so happy you stopped in today to look at another "Verses on Friday" project.

Don't forget this weekend is Father's Day!  Make sure you spend some time making something for that special Father/Grandfather in your life.  And to help you get an idea, I thought I would share with you a "Grandfather" card I made using a Verses Rubber Stamp.
This week, I used Verses Rubber Stamp  FM0289D "Grandfather".   Very appropriate for Father's Day.

I also used a rub-on from 7gypsies and chipboard from the Maya Road Cameo Chipboard set.  You can find all my supplies at the bottom of the post.

Thanks for stopping in and taking a look this week.  I hope you have a great weekend!
Heather

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamp FM0289D  "Grandfather"
Ink:  Versafine  Vintage Sepia;  Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Rub-on:  7gypsies Victoriana
Diecut:  Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts
Designer Paper: Mustard Moon; Autumn Leaves
Chipboard:  Maya Road Mini Cameo Chipboard Set
Pin:  Maya Road Trinket Pin- Vintage Black Pearl
Other:  Glossy Enamel- black;  Adirondack Paint Dabber- gold; ribbon- unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment