Friday, May 27, 2011

Verses on Friday- World is a Book

Hurray for Friday! Another week has flown by and here we are for another Verses on Friday post.  I'm just glad I have electricity today to post this!  We've had quite a week of storms here and I was without electricity yesterday.  So very scary!  Thankfully we are safe, but my thoughts and prayers go out to those that have been affected by the storms, tornadoes and floods that are happening here in the United States.

Now, for this week's Verses on Friday card, I decided to use one of the new Verses Rubber Stamps that were recently released.
This is Verses Rubber Stamp MC0652-D "World is a Book".  I love to travel, so I was drawn right to this stamp!  Don't you think this would be a great stamp to use on a scrapbooking page?  Hmmmm, I think I might have to use this on another project!

The girl with the map is a stamp by Inky Antics and I used 7gypsies Designer Paper, Lille paper stack, to paper piece her.  I love this yummy DP by 7gypsies!  So my style!

I hope you enjoyed this week's Verses project.  I had a lot of fun working on this card!

BTW- I am going to be doing a free Make and Take It at Stamp Your Art Out! on Saturday, May 28th from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for the first 50 people.  Make sure you stop by and see me!  If you have any questions, please call the store at 513-793- 4558.

Have a wonderful week and I hope you get to spend some time creating!
Heather
Supplies:
Stamps: Verses Rubber Stamp MC0652-D;  Inky Antics K3-10046-H
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black;  Versafine Vintage Sepia;  Distress Ink Tea Dye
Markers:  Copic;  Sharpie
Designer Paper: 7gypsies Lille paper pack
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Punch:  Martha Stewart punch- Frond
Diecut:  My Favorite Things DieNamic Mini Rolled Roses
Other:  K&Company gem; Liquid Pearls Buttercup;  Perfect Pearls Mist- Kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment