Friday, April 15, 2011

Verses on Friday- Chocolate Bunnies

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by for another Verses on Friday post!  I hope you had an enjoyable week.  The weather here has definitely been "springish"- lots of rain, followed by some welcome sunshine. The tulips, daffodils and trees are all showing their beauty.  Aaahhh~  I do love spring!  It makes me so happy.


Which leads me to my Verses project for today.  Since Easter is right around the corner, I thought I would take this opportunity to post an Easter card today and next Friday, as well.
Today's card was made using  Verses Rubber Stamp EA-0265-F "Chocolate Bunnies".  I recently taught a class at Stamp Your Art Out! on adding scents to your cards.  Any guesses what this card smells like?  Oh, yeah!  Chocolate!  

My Cricut Expression has been a bit neglected lately, so I thought I would put it to some use.  The bunnies and the sun were cut using the Cricut "Just Because Cards" cartridge.  I cut the bunnies on watercolor paper and colored them using Copic Markers.  And their fluffy tails were made using a Marvy Snow Marker!  Fun stuff!!!


Hope you have a wonderful week and stop back for another project next Friday!

Heather


Supplies:
Stamp:   Verses Rubber Stamp EA-0265-F "Chocolate Bunnies"
CS:   Bazzill, Recollections Kraft 
DP:   Echo Park "A Walk in the Park:
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers:   Copic, Bic Mark-its, Tombow and Marvy Snow Marker
Die cuts:  Cricut "Just Because" Cards
Others:  Recollections pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment