Friday, April 8, 2011

Verses on Friday- Begin each Day

Welcome back to Verses on Friday!  So happy you stopped in today to see my latest card using a Verses Rubber Stamp.

Remember I recently told you that Verses Rubber Stamps had added 15 new stamps to their catalog?   I couldn't wait to get the opportunity to ink them up and start playing with them.  And today, I get to share with you a card that I made using one of them!   My card was made using Verses Rubber Stamp BB0441-W "Begin Each Day".

The sentiment on the "Begin Each Day" stamp is all one sentiment, but I masked and stamped it separately.   Isn't it a wonderful saying?

To make this card, I also used the Hero Arts stamp "In the Garden".  Love that stamp as well.  It is stamped with Stormy Sky Distress Ink onto K&Company Designer Paper.  I had K&Company metal pin that I stuck in a Prima Flower.  And I used some yummy May Arts ribbon lace that I bought at Stamp Your Art Out!   You can check out the supplies I used at the end of my post.

Thanks again for stopping by for another Verses on Friday post.  If you haven't seen the new Verses stamps, make sure you take a look at the catalog.  If you are like me, you will fall in love with all of them!  

Hope to see you again next week!
Heather

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamp BB0441-E "Begin Each Day;  Hero Arts H5353 "In the Garden"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black;  Distress Ink Stormy Sky and Tea Dye
Designer Paper and Tag:  K&Company Julianne
CardStock:  Bazzill
Diecut:  Spellbinders
Flower:  Prima Flowers
Other:  Lace ribbon- May Arts;  Metal Pin- K&Company








1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Heather! That Hero image goes very nicely with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete