Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Comfy and Cozy

Thanks for stopping by.  How are things in your world?  Crazy, right?  Well, that would describe my world right now.  It's so nice to be able to sit down and create something.  It truly takes my mind off everything else that is going on.


So, today I thought I would share with you a card that I made.  The stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamps. When I read this sentiment, it brought to mind an old quilt I used to have and wrap up in whenever I was not feeling good.  My quilt and a nice cup of tea always helped.


The first picture is the outside of the card and the second is the inside.  The Verses stamp is one stamp, but I masked it and stamped it on different pieces of paper in order to have a sentiment on the inside of the card. 


Does it remind you of a quilt?  Now I just need a nice "cuppa" tea and maybe I can hide from my crazy world for awhile!


Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear any comments!
(supplies:  Cardstock:  Hero Arts Kraft;   Stamp:  Verses Rubber Stamps  Pattern Paper:  K&COmpany Margo; Ink:  Memories and Clearsnap;  Jewels: yellow-K&COmpany     gold-Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment