Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do you Gypsy?

Happy Sunday, everyone!  How was your weekend?  


Mine was really good.  It started out with a fantastic Friday morning.  I was fortunate enough to get a spot in the Provo Craft Day at Stamp Your Art Out in Cincinnati.  What an awesome day!  We had a fantastic card class (Thank you, Peggy!), got some wonderful goodies from Provo Craft and Stamp Your Art out (Thank you, Shannon Lerner from PC and Connie Williams from SYAO!) and met some wonderful women who love to papercraft.  I received such inspiration from everyone.  Loved it!


Which leads me to my post- Do you have a Gypsy?  I received one Friday at the class (so many goodies they gave to us!  Someone even won a Cricut Expression.  Can you believe it?)  I'm new to the Gypsy and so excited about using it.  I'm having some trouble getting it to sync.  So, in the mean time, I wondered if anyone out there had some cool Gypsy tips to pass along to me?  I can't wait to hear from you.


Thanks for stopping by!


(New card up soon- promise!  Working on an invitation for a friend's son's birthday! Can't wait to show you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment