Thursday, October 14, 2010

Submission for Embossing Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today!  The weather is wonderful here.  Finally feels like fall.  How's the weather where you are?


Today I'm posting a submission for the Embossing Challenge on Bubbe's Blog.  Love following her blog and watching her videos for Cropstop.com.  She is so much fun!  Check out her Blog and her Challenge here  www.createwithbubbe.blogspot.com
Now for my card:
I used my Cricut Wild Card cartidge to cut out the cake and the "congrats" saying.  The inside also has the "For the Happy Couple" saying from the Wild Card cartridge.    I cuttlebugged my cake with CB Swiss Dots folder.  Flowers are from Prima.  PP is from K&Company Margo and misc. white and silver cardstock and misc. jewels.
Hope you enjoyed my card.  It was super simple to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment