Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a Birthday Blog Hop for...

.....Tammy Hershberger!!!  Happy Birthday, Tammy!  I'm so excited to be a part of the blog hop celebrating your birthday!


For those of you who do not know, Tammy and I serve on the Verses Rubber Stamps Design Team together.  It's been such a privilege for me to get to know Tammy.  What an amazingly beautiful and talented woman!


So, without further ado, here is your birthday card, Tammy:

Sorry, couldn't resist using one of my favorite Verses Stamps!  So, Tammy, just let me know when we can get together and share!  'K?  haha

Now, I must send you on to the next awesome blog stop, which is........  the amazing Danielle Kennedy! Oh, and remember, if you get lost along the way or if you want to start at the beginning of the hop, just head over to Barbara Anders blog.  Barbara has the entire list of the hop on her blog.

Again, I hope you have a "Fantabulous"  Birthday, Tammy!  Love and Blessings to you on this Day!

(Supplies:  Whipper Snapper Designs  CY861: Little Girl & Dotted Present;  Verses Rubber Stamps  BB0110-D Good Stamps; Stampabilites Nestabilites Labels Fourteen; Copic Markers;  CS-  Neenah Classic Crest; Coredinations; Bazzill;  DP- K&Company;  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;  other-ribbon)

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and fun sentiment. Tammy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Heather, this is so SWEET!!! And what a totally FUN sentiment!!! Tammy will crack up, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!!!!! One of MY favorite Verses stamps, too!!! I certainly will share with you, anytime! That little girl is adorable, and I love the bright colors! I'm so glad you're a part of making my day so special today!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute and the bright colors are fun, like a party! The sentiment is adorable too! Great card Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, love the inside sentiment....but...will she really share?????

    fabulous b'day card...such a sweetie of an image

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that sentiment, lol!! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, the card is wonderful! The sentiment takes the cake, girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Heather!! I love the easel card you made and the bright elements are so fun & perfect for BD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is adorable! I love the sentiment :] PERFECT for Tammy!! LOL Your colors are so fun, they go great with the cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect birthday card for a stamper! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete