Friday, February 25, 2011

Verses on Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm so glad you stopped by today for my Verses on Friday post.  Have you been to the Verses Rubber Stamp website recently?  Verses has added 14 new stamps to their catalog!  I can't wait to get some ink on them!!  Make sure you stop over and take a look.


Well,  the weather has been cold and gloomy here for the past couple of days.  So I really needed to sit down and create something bright and cheerful.  I love to use a lot of color in my cards and layouts and this one is no exception!



This is Verses stamp GW0621-D "Cheer You Up".  I stamped the sentiment with Memories Chestnut Ink on DCWV Designer Paper from the Songbird stack.  While working on another project this week, I saw this sun and clouds in the Songbird papers.  The sun just looked so cheerful and warm.  And I added some "silver lining" to the clouds by using my Sakura Star Dust pen.  Some ribbon and a rub on from Basic Grey finished it up.

Hope this brightened your day up!  Just making it put some cheer into mine.  Thanks for taking a look!

(Supplies:  Verses Rubber Stamp "Cheer You Up";  DCWV Songbird Designer Paper;  Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies; Cardstock- American Crafts and Bazzill;  Basic Grey Rub-on;  Sakura Star Dust pen;  Tombow Markers;  Memories Ink- Chestnut;  other- ribbon)


No comments:

Post a Comment