Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Verses Challenge #1


Surprise!  It's Tuesday and I'm posting a card for Verses.  Lots of things to celebrate today.  First of all, it's Valentine's Day- so happy Valentine's Day to you all!  Second, today is the release of the details for the 1st Verses Rubber Stamps Card Challenge.  Gotta say, I've been so excited about this since I was first given the information about the Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all submit.  And I get to help select the winner.  How cool is that (well, for me anyway! HAHA)

So, in keeping with the Challenge details, I made a card for you all.  The Challenge is to have a Verses Rubber Stamp as the main focus and use Black and White with a "splash" of Red.
 
This is Verses Rubber Stamp RR0723 "Love and Magic".  It is stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and I stamped it twice, cut our the LOVE and pop-dotted them on top of the original stamp.  I used a lot of Spellbinders dies on this card- the black card stock, sentiment and Designer Paper are all cut out with Spellbinders.

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  I sure enjoyed making it!

OK, now get out there and make some cards with Verses Stamps for the Challenge.  If you haven't received the details of the Challenge and want to play along, make sure you go to Verses Rubber Stamps, sign up for their emails and join us in the FUN!

Have a Great Day!
Heather
Supplies:
Stamp:  Verses Rubber Stamp RR723 "Love and Magic"
Dies:  Spellbinders Nestabilities
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Designer Paper:  Basic Grey "little black dress"
Other:  Hero Arts Self-Adhesive Lace;  Mya Road Pearl Pins;  K&Company Metal Art Button; Red Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment