Friday, February 10, 2012

Verses- Happiness and Love

It's Friday!  Thanks for stopping in today for my Verses on Friday project.

I can hardly believe that next week is Valentine's Day, can you?  So, thought I would post a Valentine's card I made using Verses Rubber Stamp RR0410 "Happiness and Love".

CAS (clean and simple) is not my usual style, but I was looking for a card that I could use for my Husband.  So, I kept it simple!
The Verses stamp is  RR0410 "Happiness and Love".  I stamped it using Ranger Distress Ink "Festive Berries".  The hearts were cut out from K&Company's Lovely patterned paper and I edged them in "Festive Berries" as well.  The cardstock was some old stuff that I've had sitting around forever- so long I don't even remember the maker or where I got it! LOL

Quick and simple card today!  BTW- did you see this post from yesterday?  Verses is going to start Challenges and the first one is next Tuesday.  I would love to see you join along with us!  I'm really excited about the new Challenges.  Make sure you stop by here on Tuesday.  I will be putting up a card a made for it!

Have a great weekend!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment