Friday, September 9, 2011

Verses on Friday

Hi, everyone!  Long time, no see!  I've been off-line for about two weeks and it seems like forever.  We had a pretty big storm here about two weeks ago and my internet connection was interrupted.  So frustraing, but I'm happy to be back on-line!

Have you been the the Verses Rubber Stamps website lately?  Several new things going on at Verses.  The new 2011 Catalog is out!  A new catalog means- new stamps!  23 new ones, to be exact.  14 of those stamps are the start of a whole new line of stamps at Verses-  Spanish stamps!

And that is what I have for you today- a card I made using one of the new Spanish stamp- Twinkle Spanish SP9009:

              
I love the birthday cake on this stamp!  So much fun to play with!

And I have several more of the new stamps that I've been playing with and can't wait to show you.  In the mean time, head on over to Verses and check them out!
Have a great weekend!
Heather
Supplies:
Stamps:  Verses Rubber Stamp  Twinkle Spanish- SP9009
Designer Paper:  Basic Grey- Life of the Party
Ink:  Ranger Big and Bossy Embossing
Embossing Powder:  Judikins Clear and Black embossing powder
Other:   Inkssentials Glossy Accents- white;  Ranger Stickles- Goldenrod;  Prima Flower Center;  ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment