Friday, August 12, 2011

Verses on Friday- The Caterpillar Calls

Happy Friday everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today for my Verses on Friday post.

How has your week been?  We are in the middle of the Stampaway Convention in Cincinnati and having a beautiful week!  I did a demo at Stamp Your Art Out yesterday and doing one again today.  And looking forward to all the awesome shopping tonight and tomorrow!  WOOHOO!  What could be better than a Convention Center full of stamping vendors?!

For today's Verses on Friday project, I thought I would share a card I made to use at my demo yesterday:
This is Verses Rubber Stamp QQ0812- "The Caterpillar Calls".  I love this quote and there are many times in my life that I need this little reminder.  Maybe, I won't send this card out to anyone- just keep it as a reminder to myself!

My demo yesterday was with die-cuts and when I saw the Maribelle Butterfly die-cut by Memory Box, I just knew I had to use this stamp with it.  How gorgeous is that!  I cut the butterfly twice and layered one on top of the other.  Then I used Dusty Concord Distress Ink on Hero Arts Envelope Pattern stamp  and stamped the butterflies to add a little texture.  As always, you can see my supply list below!

Thanks again for stopping by and if you are at Stampaway this weekend, I hope I run into you!
Heather
Supplies:
Stamps:   Verses Rubber Stamp QQ812;  Hero Arts S5507 Envelope Pattern
Designer Paper:  Penny Lane by My Mind's Eye
Die-cut:  Memory Box Maribelle Butterfly
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink Dusty Concord, Memento Tuxedo Black
Unknown:  Cardstock, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment