Friday, March 11, 2011

Verses on Friday

Say it with me everyone-  It's Friday!  Hooray!


Thanks for stopping by again for another Verses on Friday post.  And my Verses Design Team friend, Tammy Hershberger, is posting as well today.  Another Hooray!!  I love seeing what Tammy has for us each Friday.  She inspires me so much!


Can you believe next week is St. Patrick's Day?   So, I decided to do another card using Verses Rubber Stamp "Irish Blessing"  QQ0811-F.   I used this same stamp last week.  One of the things I love to show with  Verses stamps is how versatile they are.  The same sentiment can be used for many different situations.  I can see using this stamp for not only St. Patrick's Day, but also for graduations, weddings, new job, good luck wishes.  Lots of options!
Very simple card this week.  I used Designer Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle- Lucky Me line.  Such a fun line to use.  Ribbon, a button and lots of Distress Ink (of course ;)    Simple, but fun!


Hope you have a wonderful week!  Please stop by again next week.  And  I would love to hear your comments.  Thanks!


stamp:  Verses Rubber Stamps QQ0811-F "Irish Blessing"
Designer Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle "Lucky Me"
Cardstock:  Bazzill Paper- chocolate
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink- Walnut Stain
Button:  Dress It Up "Celtic Creations"
Other:  ribbon



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Heather! That gold button is a perfect, elegant addition!

    ReplyDelete